Soumaya Arbes Issa
What book(s) have you written?
- The Arabic alphabet’s first Excursion
- A Perfect Ramadan Welcoming
How long did it take you to write your book(s)?
What is your work schedule like when you're writing?
Anytime there is peace
What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?
I love writing At night 😉
Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
From reaching Quran to a non Arabic speaker
What do you like to do when you're not writing?
What does your family think of your writing?
What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?
Very long process but worth every minute
Do you have any suggestions to help people become a better writer? If so, what are they?
..Have patience, and never give up .. Keep your intention that you’re writing to help our Muslim juniors to learn deen more (write for the sake of Allah )
As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
What is your favorite book?
Quran, sahih bukhari
Where do you live?
Please share 10 Random facts about yourself for your readers!
- English is my third language.
- I’m a mother of 4 allahuma barek
- I learned English from watching tv 🤣
- My childhood story can be done as a movie
- I’m the only girl in my family
- I can’t drink more than 1cup of coffee a day otherwise I might end up in the hospital.